The Brookline Chapel was built in the early 1940’s. It was purchased by the Town, from the Archdiocese of Manchester, in 2008 and is located at 36 Main Street, also known as Route 130, near the Brookline town center. Since being purchased by the town, the Chapel has hosted over 100 weddings. The parking lot offers convenient parking.
Brusch Hall, recently renovated, is located just behind the Chapel, provides additional space for the wedding party and guests. It includes restrooms, a complete kitchen, sofas, chairs, tables and valuable space for before and after the ceremony.
The Chapel seats up to 160 guests in an intimate setting that features beautiful stained glass windows. The back of the Chapel includes a balcony, which provides an ideal vantage point for either music solos or capturing the ceremony on video.